The Kelly Cares Foundation greatly appreciates all forms of financial and in-kind gifts. Donations, from supporters like you, allow us to serve and support our mission. We need your generosity to continue striving for excellence and making a difference in communities locally, nationally, and globally.
Making a gift to a charitable organization can have financial benefits for you as well such as tax deductions, capital gains tax avoidance, and federal estate tax reductions.
Methods of Donation / Payment
- Donate via Credit Card Now
- Cash or Check
- Can be mailed or dropped off at the Foundation during business hours.
Make checks payable to The Kelly Cares Foundation.
If you wish to donate in honor or memory of someone, please note on the memo line.
Mail your check to: 1251 N. Eddy St., Ste. 200 | South Bend, IN | 46617-1478
- Matching Gifts
- Many companies offer matching gifts. A matching gift is when a business or corporation chooses to contribute to organizations their employees support.
It is a powerful way to increase the impact of your giving. You can apply for a matching gift through your company’s Human Resources department or online registration forms.
It can take a few weeks or a few months for the entire matching gift process to be completed. Each business or corporation has their own policies and procedures which dictate how often matching gifts are sent.
- Stock, Mutual Fund, Money Transfers
- The Kelly Cares Foundation does have a brokerage account set up to accept the transfer of funds, stocks, and mutual funds. For more details please download the stock transfer instructions pdf by Clicking Here